New Book - Oracle Application Express Forms Converter



There's something new coming up for those of you interested in converting Oracle FORMS applications to Oracle Application Express (APEX). I am talking about a new book written by Douwe Pieter van den Bos

I have participated to the technical review of this book. I would like to say thanks to Douwe Pieter who took the time to write a book explaining the complete conversion process.

Make sure to visit Packt Publishing website to order/buy a copy of the book.

If your organization wants to convert FORMS applications to APEX, the best way to do so is by using an APEX Framework to build robust applications easily maintainable. For more information about FORMS conversion to APEX and an APEX Framework to cut back development time by 20-30%, you can contact me directly or one of my colleague at SIE-Solutions.

You can read additional articles to help you with your conversion projects.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Louis-Guillaume!

Looks great dude! Thanks!

Will you be at OOW this year? That I can buy you a drink for doing sucha great job on reviewing!

Thanks!

Douwe Pieter
Louis-Guillaume said…
Hey!

I can't wait to receive my own copy. :)

I don't plan to go at the OOW this year. :( Maybe next year, it really depends on my work load.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this book.

Louis-Guillaume

Popular posts from this blog

APEX 4.0 EA1 Plugins - jQuery UI Tabs